BayWa r.e. Projects Spain is responsible for the development, structuring and execution of utility-scale wind and solar energy projects in Spain & Portugal. They are looking for a Project Engineer to join their PV Team in Madrid.
- You will be responsible for the technical aspects through all stages of PV Projects.
- You will plan ground-mounted/floating solar projects in the megawatt range.
- You will run cable calculations and design project layouts.
- You will create electric diagrams for medium and low voltage.
- You will carry out technical project assessments / due diligence.
- You will create yield simulations.
- You will be the interface with project management and site supervision.
- You will be responsible for compliance with existing standards, regulations and norms.
- You will be responsible for technical documentation.You will be responsible for technical documentation.
Minimum requirements/Candidate profile
- Engineer or technician in the field of electrical/solar engineering.
- At least 2 years of knowledge in the field of ground-mounted/floating photovoltaic systems.
- Proficient with MS Office, AutoCAD, PVcase and PVSyst.
- You are proactive and have a structured way of working.
- You have great communication skills and consider yourself a Team Player.
- You are fluent in English and Spanish languages.
Interested parties may send their CV here https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3500038041
Deja tu comentario