QUINTAS ENERGY actualmente emplea a más de 170 personas ubicados en diferentes países, entres sus oficinas de Sevilla, Roma, Trento, Cork, Brisbane y Londres. Casi el 15% de su personal se encuentra fuera de España. Es una empresa joven, multicultural y con un objetivo común: mejorar la trayectoria profesional de sus empleados al ofrecer marcos de trabajo flexibles y oficinas acogedoras con las condiciones necesarias para que nuestros equipos brinden resultados óptimos a sus clientes.
Quintas Energy is looking for two Associate Engineers, UK and ITALY portfolio within Quintas Energy’s Technical Department (one for Seville and one for Rome Office).
As a member of the engineering team, you will be responsible for a certain number of assets and you will report to your immediate Manager and/or Supervisor. Your duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Incident and Action Management including update of Quintas Energy asset management platform and Incident Reports to Client with special attention to failures and shortfalls that may lead to production loss including an Economic Impact Assessment. Calculating upon closure of each incident of the production losses and economic impact associated with it.
- Drafting monthly and quarterly KPI and incident narrative reports with the format and content defined for each client.
- Reviewing O&M reports to assess the treatment of incidents in their reports that may have affected the performance of the plant. Regular meetings with operators to review performance.
- Supervising O&M contractor compliance with all the preventive maintenance plant activities, including the delivery of monthly reports.
- Supervising O&M contractor’s corrective maintenance measures and confirming that such measures have been carried out in compliance with the O&M contract.
- Calculating contractual PR and/or availability values according to contractual procedures, with evaluation of internal and/or external events affecting performance.
- Supervising site visit reports prepared by Operations Manager and following up on punch lists arising from these visits.
- Assisting on the assessment cost benefit, viability, execution and outcome of extraordinary works on site. Extraordinary works cost review and approval
- The candidate should have a degree in Energy Engineering or similar, with one year of professional experience.
- Previous experience in the monitoring of energy assets and knowledge about the PV solar market is necessary.
- Analytical skills and special attention to details are also required.
- Use of Excel at advanced level.
- This role requires the candidate to speak and write in Italian and English at a fluent business level according to the portfolio he/she is assigned to. Knowledge of other European languages will be an advantage.
Más información en: https://www.quintasenergy.com/es/vacante/associate-engineers-uk-and-italy-portfolio/
Oferta actualizada: 19/08/20